|Product Name||Electronic Dbc/Dpc ceramic circuit board ceramic metallized substrate with Copper|
|Payment||T/T,Western Union,Online payment by credit card are available|
|Application||it is widely used in High-power electronic components.|
|Thransport||Air transport: 5-10 days; Ocean shipping: About one month.|
|Delivery Time||1.stock:delivery within 3-5 days after receiving your payment. |
2. OEM/ODM:The normal Lead time is 15-45 days, which depends on your quantiy.
Advantages of ceramic metallized substrate with Copper
1. Higher thermal conductivity
2. More matching coefficient of thermal expansion
3. A firmer, less resistive metal film.
4. The solderability of the substrate is good and the use temperature is high.
5. Good insulation
6. Low loss at high frequency
7. High density assembly
8. Free of organic components, cosmic ray resistant, high reliability in aerospace, long service life
9. Copper layer does not contain oxide layer, can be used in reductive atmosphere for a long time
In the field of LED, high power semiconductor modules, semiconductor refrigerators, electronic heaters, power control circuits, power hybrid circuits, intelligent power components, high frequency switching power supplies, solid state relays Automotive electronics, communications, aerospace and military electronic components.
Ceramic materials have excellent high frequency and electrical properties, high thermal conductivity, excellent chemical stability and thermal stability, etc. It is an ideal packaging material for new generation large scale integrated circuits and power electronic modules.
Is a leading high-tech ceramic development and production enterprises.
Our ceramic products are widely used in various fields of automotive, metallurgy, machinery, electronic & electrical, food, chemical, medical and so on. With experienced engineers and talented workers, we are able to evaluate projects and drawings properly, make valuable suggestion, supply satisfying products. Our materials including:
- Alumina ceramic tube, alumina parts( 95% 96% 99% 99.5% 99.7% Al2O3 )
- Zirconia cermaic ( Yttria stabilized ZrO2 )
- Silicon Nitride ( GPS Gas pressure sintered & Hot pressed Si3N4 )
- Silicon carbide
- Boron Carbide ( B4C )
- Boron Nitride ( Hot pressed BN )
- Machinable Glass Ceramic
- Steatite, cordierite
Q:Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:We are professional manufacturer which has almost 10 years of experience in this industry.
Q:Can you produce according to the samples?
A:Yes,we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q:Would it be possible for us to visit your factory?
A:Sure,we welcomed our customers visit our factory in any time.
Q:Will your company supply samples?
A:Yes,the sample expense will be deducted from the value of your order.
Q:What's your payment terms?
A:T/T, L/C, Western Union, Money Gram, are available for us.
Q:Delivery time for my order?
A:Within 7-15 working days for your sample order; 20 working days for your bulk order( It depends on the models and quantity you are going to order)