1.Shaking Table Introduction:
Shaking table is widely used for sorting tungsten ore. Its main function is sorting the rough and concentrate mixture after tungsten ore gravity separating. (Such as rough concentrate sorted by jig and shaking table). Process particle size is ranging from 2 mm to 0.074 mm. The separating effect is especially for tungsten ore with a variety of sulfide minerals. It has the following advantages compared with the gold table: it is easy to observe changes of slurry on shaking table; easy to operate; it has many different specifications for choosing.
It is proved by a large number of actual production data and feedback from the customer after-sales information that this gravity mineral separating shaking table is simple operation in production process. The separation effect is especially prominent for tungsten mine including sulfur and other Sulfide Minerals. Secondly, its capacity is larger than 6-S shaking table. Its overall production costs are much lower than 6-S shaking table.
2.Shaking Table Working Principle:
The working principle of shaking table is to use the combined action of the specific gravity difference of sorted minerals, alternating movement of bed surface, and transverse oblique water flow and riffle (or notch groove), to allow loose layering of ores on the bed surface and fan-shaped zoning. Then different products can be produced.
This machine is composed of three parts, i.e. head of shaking table, surface of shaking table, as well as bearing and adjusting gradient.
1. Head of shaking table: This is eccentric connecting-rod type mechanism. The motor drives the eccentric shafts to rotate and the connecting rod to move up and down. When the connecting rod pushes down the toggle plate compression spring, the pull rod drives the table surface to move in the direction of table head. When the connecting rod pushes it upward, it, through the spring tension, drives the table surface to move in the opposite direction. When they are linked, the rotating motion of eccentric shaft
is changed into horizontal alternating differential motion of table surface.
2. Shaking table for gold table surface: It is mainly composed of vibrating roof, steel skeleton, glass fiber reinforced plastics and wear-proof surface, feed water tank, feed chute, and draw bar. The table surface adopts steel skeleton FRP composite structure. That is, glass fiber reinforced plastics are pasted on steel skeleton to form a solid glass fiber reinforced plastic surface. Its above uses abrasion-proof materials to make surface and riffle (notch groove).
3. Bearing and Adjusting Gradient Mechanism: Shaker table for gold The bearing and adjusting gradient mechanism is mainly composed of shaking support plate, adjusting seat board, saddle seat, and adjusting screw rod. The shaking support plate enables the table surface to make arc forward and backward alternating movement on vertical plane. The shaking support plate and shaking box are
fixed on the adjusting seat board with gripping channel steel. When hand wheel regulating screw rod is used to get the adjusting seat board to rotate on the saddle seat, the Transverse gradient of table surface can be adjusted.
3.Shaking Table Applications:
Shaking table is a mine separation device for fine minerals working by gravity. They are effective in processing precious and base metal, rare metal and non-metallic minerals, widely used in separation for Gold, Silver, Tin, Columbium, Tantalum, Titanium, Barium, Tungsten, Iron, Chrome, Manganese, Zircon, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Copper, Aluminum, etc.
4.Shaking Table Structure:
5.Technical Parameter of Shaking Table:
|Name||Coarse sand surface of table||Fine sand surface of table||Ore slime surface of table|
|Table surface||Length (mm)||4450||4450||4450|
|Dimension||Transmission end width (mm)||1855||1855||1855|
|crude ore width (mm)||1546||1546||1546|
|Max. feeding size (mm)||2||0.5||0.15|
|Feed amount (t/h)||30-60||10-20||15-25|
|Feed density (%)||25-30||20-25||15-25|
|Frequency ( f)||45-48||48-53||50-57|
|Water quantity added(t/h)||80-150||30-60||10-17|
|Horizontal obliquity (°)||2°30′-4°30′||1°30′-3°30′||1°-2°|
|Longitudinal obliquity (°)||1.4||0.92||--|
|Dressing Area (m2)||7.6||7.6||7.6|
|Cross-section Shape of table surface||Rectangular||Saw tooth||triangle|
|Motor Power (kw)||1.1||1.1||1.1|
|Transmission Mechanism||Eccentric linkage|
7.Packing & Delivery:
8. About Our Factory:
Jiangxi Hengchang Mining Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in No.3 Chuangye Road. Guzhang In dustrial Park. Shicheng County. Ganzhou City. Jiangxi Province. China.Our company is engaged in the mineral processing equipment research, development, design and production for many years history, has accumulated rich experience in design and production. Enterprise in mineral processing equipment industry has had a positive effect, set up the good reputation. And mainly the manufacture of the products like as Shaking table. Flotation equipment. Crushing equipment. Magnetic separator. Screening equipment. Classifying equipment. Agitation tank, Feeding equipment. Gravity separation equipment. Wet separation equipment. Spiral chute. Saw-tooth wave jig and Diaphragm Jig. Grinding equipment. Ball mill. Slurry pump. Centrifugal pump, Conveying equipment.
We manufacture various types of mineral processing machinery and equipment according to our customers' requirements. Our products are widely used for sorting gold, silver, copper, iron, tungsten,lead. zinc. tin. molybdenum, nickel, tantalum, niobium, manganese ore, coal, monazite, rutile,diamonds, other precious metals and precious metals mine, and for the flotation colored, black metal,precious metals and other minerals. And we have export qualifications, our products sell well all over the world for several years, especially exported to Brazil. India. Indonesia.South Africa. Somalia, Philippines. Malaysia. Sudan, Nigeria. Iran, Russia, Ghana. Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan.Cambodia,Vietnam,Korea,Mongolia and other countries.
9. Our Service:
(1)Select equipment model;
(2) Design and manufactLire products according to clients' special requirement;
(3)Train technical personnel for dients.
2.Services during the sale:
(1) Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery;
(2)help clients to draft solving plans.
3. After-sale services:
(1) Assist dients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
(2)Install and debug the equipment;
(3) Train the first-line operators on site;
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.not dealer.Direct factory sale makes price more competitive.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: